"Grow old along with me, The best is yet to be." I tried to type up some sort of blog post about the wedding. I thought that might be the thing to do. However, I discovered that I hated everything I wrote. It simply wasn't capturing the fullness of all I wanted to say. Thus, I have put it out in poetry rather than prose. After all, sometimes I think my life is a poem; sometimes idyllic, sometimes tragic, and sometimes a steady mix of both along with something else inexplicable, but all the same, I think it rhymes...and it definitely has metre. Beyond that, I'll let these beautiful pictures do their work. After all, it is true that in many cases a picture is worth a thousand words. ~~~~~ You asked me if I'd marry you---I hesitated, Not because I wasn't sure, but for the years I'd waited... Waited for you, prayed for you, Longed for you and wondered why--- You delayed so long. I knew then it was God who was prepa...
Comments