Hymns for every occasion

This is extremely funny; it helps if you know all of the hymns listed, but even if you don't it will still give you a good laugh....Enjoy!

Hymns for All Occasions
1. Dentists Hymn- "Crown Him With Many Crowns"
2. TV Weathermans Hymn- "There Shall Be Showers Of Blessings"
3. Contractors Hymn- "The Churches One Foundation"
4. Golfers Hymn- "There Is A Green Hill Far Away"
5. Politicians Hymn- "Standing On The Promises"
6. Optometrists Hymn- "Open Mine Eyes That I Might See"
7. IRS Hymn- "All To Thee" or "We Give Thee But Thine Own"
8. Gossips Hymn- "Pass It On"
9. Electricians Hymn- "Send The Light"
10. Plastic Surgeons Hymn- "Face To Face"
11. College Students Hymn- "Arise My Soul, Arise"
12. Physical Therapist's Hymn- "For Health And Strength"
13. Boy Scout's Hymn- "Blest Be The Tie That Binds"
14. Lost Traveler's Hymn- "I Wonder As I Wander"
15. Clock Maker's Hymn- "Moment By Moment" or "In His Time"
16. Mattress Salesman Hymn- "My Faith Has Found A Resting Place"
17. Crop Duster's Hymn- "Lo, He Comes With Clouds Descending"
18. Confectioner's Hymn- "There's A Sweet, Sweet Spirit In This Place"
19. Aggressive Driver's Hymn- "Pass Me Not"
20. E-Mailer's Hymn- "So Send I You"
21. Father's Hymn- "What Child Is This?"
22. Baker's Hymn- "When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder"
23. Prosecutor's Hymn- "Where Were You?"
24. Governmental Hymn- "We'll Understand It By And By"
25. The Student's Hymn-"Teach Me that I May Know"
26.
The Shopper's Hymn- "Sweet By and By"
27.
The Doctor's Hymn- "The Great Physician"
28. The Drill Sergeant's Hymn- "When the Roll is Called Up Yonder"
29.
The Tailor's Hymn- "Holy, Holy, Holy"
30.
The Realtor's Hymn- "I've Got a Mansion, Just Over the Hilltop"
31. The Massage Therapists Hymn- "He Touched Me"
32. The Accountant's Hymn- "Count Your Many Blessings"  (in Florida "Count and Recount...")
33. The Cake Bakers Hymn- "I-Cing the Mighty Power of God"

34. The Indiana University Hymn - "So Send I-U"

 

Hymns for those who speed on the highway

45 mph..............................God Will Take Care of You
55 mph..............................Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
65 mph..............................Nearer My God To Thee
75 mph..............................Nearer Still Nearer
85 mph..............................This World Is Not My Home
95 mph..............................Lord, I'm Coming Home
Over 100 mph...................Precious Memories

Share this:

0 comments: