Great is thy faithfulness

When I think about The transition from season to season, I am constantly reminded of how great God's faithfulness is towards mankind. When I think of how He persistently pursues those whom He has called no matter what they do or say to Him, I am overwhelmed by His faithfulness. When I think of how time and time again He restores peace to the heart of the believer after they have allowed the Devil to upset them for the ninety-ninth time I can only cry, "How Great is Thy Faithfulness, O God my Father!" 
 Is it a mere accident that the seasons continue happening  at their appointed times without fail?

    But as it is written: While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, 
and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
Genesis 8:22

Share this:

0 comments: